Delivery & Returns
100% Money Bank Guarantee
- Purchasing any product online for the first time can be stressful so, we’ve made this super simple stress free policy.
- Use the product for a minimum of 30 days and if you’re not satisfied for whatever reason, return the product for a full reimbursement subject to the following:
- The product is returned(dispatched to Nucarro) within 45 days of the product being delivered.
- It is the first time you have used the product so if you decide to re-order the product later that’s fine but it will not be subject to the same guarantee.
- Raath Wellness Innovations (Pty) Ltd (RWI) uses Parcel Ninja, or such other service provider from time to time, to deliver the Products within South Africa, either door-to-door, door-to-counter or to designated pop-up store points, depending on the best suited and selected option for you, and based on availability.
- During the checkout process, RWI will determine your delivery options based on your delivery address and postal code. For South African orders, irrespective of whether you select door-to-door delivery, or designated pop-up stores. RWI will deliver within 2 – 5 working days depending on where you live. E.g. If you place your order and make payment after 14:00 on a working day.
- RWI also offers South African shoppers the most attractive returns policy giving customers 30 days to return their Products to RWI.
- RWI ‘s South African delivery options, fees and proposed delivery times are summarised below:
|Area||Order Value||Delivery Type||Delivery Time||Delivery Fee|
|Main centres in SA||Over R250||Door-to-door||2 – 4 working days||Delivery free|
|Outlying areas in SA||Over R250||Door-to-door||4 – 6 working days||Delivery free|
|Remote areas in SA||Over R250||Door-to-door||4 – 6 working days||To be calculated on checkout|
- As you checkout, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- In the case of pop-up store point delivery, your order will be delivered to your selected pop-up store point.
- On inputting your address during checkout, the site will indicate to you whether your postal code qualifies for door-to-door delivery, door-to-counter, pick-up and/or door-to-pop-up store point delivery.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
- The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.
- Where you have inserted the wrong or invalid address or postal code, the courier service will return the parcel to us and you will be liable to pay the full courier fees.
- In the case of door-to-pop-up point delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 8 calendar days of being delivered, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- As outlined above, all RWI standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
What is a pop-up store delivery?
- Pop-up provides online shoppers with a great delivery alternative by utilising Pick-up Points throughout South Africa.
- You will be notified once your parcel has arrived at the selected pop-up pick-up point and reminded again 48 hours later. An additional reminder will be sent 96 hours after the parcel arrives, if it has not been collected at that point.
- With the pop-up store option, you can:
- Have your parcel delivered to any of the approved Pick-up Points.
- Customers can pick up their parcels on their own time once the parcel has been received at the selected pick-up point.
- Kindly note that your parcel will remain at the pick-up point for 8 days (including weekends). Failure to collect during this period would result in your parcel being sent back to our Warehouse.
- Returning items received via pop-up store: The shipping method of your return would be based on the collection address: if the parcel is being returned from an area in which our couriers operate, they will arrange to collect from your selected address. If our couriers do not operate in that specific area, you will be required to post the parcel back to us. Kindly send us the receipt for the postage, as well as your banking details and we will refund the postage fees via EFT.
- The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days notice if the Products you have purchased are not delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in the RWI Delivery and Returns Policy terms and conditions.
- The Product(s) in question must be returned to RWI in their original state, original packaging, not worn and include all labels. Any such cancellation must be done by via the RWI call centre by either calling 082 453 1094 or emailing email@example.com (the details). RWI will then refund you.
Every effort will be made to ensure that RWI can fulfill your entire order once a purchasing contract (sale) comes into effect. However, if when packing your order, RWI is unable to fulfill certain Product(s) in your order:
- RWI will notify you thereof by emailing you and by allocating store credit to your RWI account to the value of the Rands paid/ RWI gift vouchers used for the Product(s) that could not be sent to you.
- Should you wish to be refunded for the Products that could not be sent to you please reply to the email received, in order to inform our client service team that you wish to have your store credit converted into a refund.
- Your requested refund will be to your credit card should you have paid by credit card and into your bank account should you have paid by EFT or SnapScan when you placed your order. Kindly include your banking details in the email, should you be requesting an EFT refund.
- RWI does not notify you thereof via email beforehand, and you only become aware of the fact that the Product(s) is/are missing once you receive your parcel, please contact RWI on the details above, as soon as possible to notify RWI thereof so that we can resolve the situation as quickly as possible. If contacting RWI via email regarding missing the Product(s), please use your order number and the phrase Missing Product(s) in your subject line of your email.
Returning Non-Defective Un-used Product(s)
- You are entitled to return any un-used purchase concluded on RWI and delivered within South Africa free of charge within 30 days of the Product(s) being delivered, in their original state, original packaging, not opened and include all labels. The courier cost will be carried by you in case of a return.
Returning Incorrect Product(s)
- RWI will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the Product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery times and fees are accurately reflected on the site.
- However, should RWI deliver the incorrect Product(s) to you by mistake please do not remove the Product from its original packaging, do not remove the labels or try the Product on at all. Please contact the RWI on the contact details above (subject line: your order number Incorrect Item) as soon as possible.
- RWI will resolve the error by arranging to collect the incorrect Product(s) from you (in their original state, original packaging, not worn and include all labels) and to deliver the correct Product(s) to you as quickly as possible. Please do not try and remedy the situation by placing another order for the exact same Product you were trying to purchase.
Returning Defective Product(s)
- General warranty: Not applicable to Products, which are not in their original state, not in its original packaging, opened and/or exclude any labels.
- If within 30 days of delivery of a Product, you find that the Product is faulty, not commercially acceptable (or otherwise expressly indicated by RWI at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and Product type) (“defective”), please contact the RWI on the contact details above, (subject line: your order number defective item) to notify RWI thereof. RWI will request pictures of the defective Product and will arrange to collect such Product from you so that it can be inspected by the RWI.
- A Product is NOT defective and you will NOT be entitled to any, replacement or refund under the general warranty above if
- The Products are not in their original state, original packaging, worn and/or missing any labels;
- The faults/damage are a result normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from incorrect usage of the Product;
- the item has a reasonable amount of manufacturing or Production imperfections, but is acceptable in accordance with the generally accepted commercial practices.
Certain Products may come with a supplier’s guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the Product listing on the site. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no shopper may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such Product listing.
Unless defective, the following Product types may not under any circumstances be returned to RWI:
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by RWI.
Return Procedure to be Followed
- As outlined in Section 9 of this Delivery and Returns policy (Exclusions), please do not return any excluded items to RWI.
- In the event of RWI having sent you an incorrect Product, please follow the procedure as outlined in this Delivery and Returns Policy (Returning incorrect Product(s) above.
- Should you wish to return an item that is defective or faulty, please follow the procedure as outlined in this Delivery and Returns Policy (Returning defective Product(s).
- Should you wish to return a non-defective Product within 30-days of the date that is was delivered, please retain the Products original packaging, with labels attached, and do not wear the Product at all. Please follow the return steps as outlined below:
- Step 01: Need to return something? It’s easy! Simply request a return by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 02: Add your order number to the subject line of the email. Add the reason for return in the body of the email. We would appreciate your feedback.
- Step 03: Pack that item into a box.Pack the Product(s) in their original protective packaging to secure the Product(s) you are returning. Then pack the Product(s) into the original RWI delivery box, along with the printed delivery note that was in the box when you received it. Carefully seal the delivery box in order to make sure the parcel is safely returned to RWI. Should you be returning Products from multiple orders at one time, please carefully pack the Products belonging to the same order number together, and include the relevant delivery note received with each order. This will ensure a swift returns process.
- Step 04: The courier will arrange a collection time and date with you and courier fees for the return will apply. You will be notified on the courier fee via email from Nucarro before collection.
- Step 05: Nucarro will send you an email to confirm your product has been returned to us.
- Step 06: Refund (see this Delivery and Returns Policy above)